Before you contact us, there are a couple of things you can do:
Firstly, make sure that you have the latest version of iPhone software installed on your iPhone. Some features may not work correctly with older versions of iOS.
- Try to close the App completely and clear the cache.Press the home button (the one at the bottom of the iPhone) twice quickly. This should show you all the apps that are active on your device.
- You can scroll left and right using your finger. When you find the British Gas App press and hold the picture. After about a second it should start to wobble.
- Press the red circle on the top left.
- Now press the home button twice and go to the Settings.
- On the main settings page scroll down until you see your apps listed.
- Touch the British Gas one and when you see 'Clear cache' press the switch on the right to 'On'.
- Now exit the settings and start the App again.
Did you find this information useful?