Because we use Adobe Reader to display the virtual copy of your bill or statement the problem may be caused by your Adobe settings. Please follow the instructions below to resolve it:
- Open Adobe Reader from your Start menu.
- Click on 'Edit' in the Menu bar, at the top of the page.
- Select 'Preferences' - it's at the bottom of the list.
- A new page will open - click on Internet.
- There's an option 'Display PDF in browser' - please remove the tick from the box.
- Click on Ok.
This should allow you to download your bills or statements without any further issues. However, if you continue to experience problems please call our helpline on 0800 048 0505* and one of our advisors will be happy to help you. We're open weekdays 8am - 8pm and Saturdays 8am - 6pm.
*Calls may be recorded and/or monitored for quality assurance and compliance purposes.
Did you find this information useful?