The Staying Connected Energy Consumer Checklist is a document produced by Consumer Focus that contains the key information that energy consumers need to know in order to get and stay connected to their energy supply.
It has information about:
- The level of service you should expect.
- How to switch supplier and get a better deal with us.
- Your rights as an energy customer.
- What to do and who to contact if something goes wrong.
- What additional help is available.
There are two versions of the document - the Concise Checklist with the basic information you'll need and the more detailed version with links to other sources of information. You can download either of these below:
- Concise Checklist - with basic information (PDF)
- Energy Consumer Checklist - with more detailed information, including links to other sources of information (PDF)
Did you find this information useful?