If you want to know what tariff you're on you can check your bill - your tariff is on the right,
under your customer reference number. Alternatively, you can check your tariff online.
Register for an online account now.
Once you have registered, you can check your tariff by:
- Going to 'Your Accounts page'.
- Choose your energy, gas or electricity account by selecting the relevant 'manage account' link.
- You will be able to view your tariff, just below your current balance.
- If you click on the 'see unit rates' link, as shown below, you will see all your tariff information, including the price you are paying and any cancellation charges, if appropriate.
You can check your previous tariffs by going to:
- Then select'Bill history'.
- From here you can choose the date of the bill you want and your tariff will be displayed on the right of the page.
If you think your tariff is incorrect, please contact us, selecting the options gas/electricity enquiries and tariff/prices.
Did you find this information useful?