If a message saying 'OFF' appears on your Pay as You Go gas meter, this can be easily fixed.
- Turn all of your appliances off.
- Ensure you have credit available on your meter or your gas card.
- Remove your gas card.
- Turn your meter on by pressing the red button. This message will appear on the screen: If appliances off Press button A.
- Once checked press the red A button and the meter will now show 'HOLD for gas'.
- Hold down the A button for around 10 seconds, the screen will change to saying 'release for gas'.
- Release the red button quickly.
Did you find this information useful?