If you arrive at the screen asking you to insert your gas card into the Home Top Up connector and you are unable to continue, even though the card is in, check for the following:
- Have you registered your card in the gas meter? New cards will not be recognized unless you insert them into your gas meter for one minute first.
- If you have, you may need to download additional software called drivers in order to continue. Follow the steps below to download and install the correct driver for your computer.
To download the correct driver for your computer:
- Press the cancel button to stop the top up process.
- Go to the Gemalto support driver download page.
- You will need to know what Operating system you have: (Either 32 or 64 bit). To check this go to the Control Panel, then select System. System Properties should appear which tell you what version you’re using.
- Choose the appropriate driver version to download and click on it to run and install the driver.
- Restart your computer.
- Try to top up again.
If this doesn’t solve your problem please contact us on 0800 107 0188*.
* Calls may be recorded and/or monitored for quality assurance and compliance purposes.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm, Saturday: 8am - 6pm.
Did you find this information useful?