There are a number of reasons why you might be experiencing problems with the time clock / programmer. Before calling an engineer for help, we recommend:
- Making sure the electrical supply is turned on. It's surprising how easily it can be accidental knocked / turned off.
- Have the clocks recently gone forward / backwards (British Summer Time / GMT). Reset clock / programmer to: i) correct time of day, ii) on/off settings.
- Following any advice given on the display. Look up any unfamiliar symbols on the clock display.
- If the time clock / programmer has an over ride, constant or 24 hours feature use this to over ride the settings temporarily to see if this resolves the problem.
- Try talking to a neighbour, friend or family member. There might be something that you have missed.
If you're not quite sure how to carry out any of these checks, it's always a good idea to have a look at the manufacturer's guidelines for help. And if you try all of the above and the problem persists, we recommend booking an engineer.
Did you find this information useful?