If you pay your bill in full within 14 days, you can look forward to:
- Get a discount off your next quarter's consumption charges of 1.7% up to a maximum of £3.75 (inc VAT) per bill.
- Get a discount off your next quarter's consumption charges of 3.3% up to a maximum of £3.75 (inc VAT) per bill.
Your Prompt Payment Discount carries over from bill to bill. So, if you pay your first one in full within 14 calendar days, you get money off your next bill. But you've got to keep the momentum going - if you don't pay your second bill on time, you won't qualify for a discount on your third bill.
How to qualify for Prompt Payment Discount.
You qualify if you pay your bill in full within 14 days of the bill date, and pay by one of the following methods:
- Pay by debit or credit card, either online, over the phone using our automated number
(0800 107 0224) or via text SMS).
- Pay by internet or telephone banking.
- Pay by cash or cheque.
Monthly Billing (EnergySmart™customers only)
- Pay by debit or credit card online.
What you need to know about Prompt Payment Discount
- Available on both gas and electricity.
- The Prompt Payment Discount is awarded in addition to any Duel Fuel discount you may be receiving.
- If you change your payment method, you may not qualify for the Prompt Payment Discount. However should you decide to switch to Direct Debit, you will be entitled to the Direct Debit discount instead.
- Prompt Payment will appear as a separate discount on your energy bill and applies to both paper and online bills.
- For EnergySmart™ customers who receive their bills monthly, the Prompt Payment Discount is applied to your monthly bill in the same way.
Read more about Direct Debit.
Read more about how you can pay.
Did you find this information useful?