If you have a pay as you go gas meter and you would like to check the weekly recovery rate then follow these simple steps.
- Make sure your card is not in the meter.
- Press the red button A once to activate the screen.
- Wait for the Please wait message to disappear.
- Press and hold red button A until you hear a beep.
- Check the top left of your screen to see what number screen you're on.
- Keep pressing the red button until you reach screen 27 (screens may not be in numerical order).
Screen 27: Outstanding balance - current total of amount of outstanding balance.
Screen 25: Weekly recovery rate - minimum weekly amount required to pay off your outstanding balance.
Did you find this information useful?