Win VIP tickets to the British Gas Diving Championships 2012 with our #iwoulddiveinto competition
We want to know what you would dive in to and why!
With London 2012 creeping ever closer, the British Gas Diving Championships is the final chance for Britain's elite to impress before the team is nominated to the British Olympic Association.
A number of GB divers have already impressed this season, winning medals on their first visit to London Aquatics Centre at the FINA World Cup, as well as on each of the four legs of the prestigious FINA World Series.
The event will feature well-known British divers including Tom Daley, Peter Waterfield, Sarah Barrow Gallantree and Max Brick.
But as they turn their attention to domestic rivalry once more, each diver will be desperate to secure the title of national champion as Olympic team selection closes in.
We’re offering two lucky winners the chance to win VIP tickets to the British Gas Diving Championships in Sheffield on Friday 8th June. Included in your prize is an overnight hotel stay and £100 spending money!
How to enter
For the opportunity to win this exclusive prize, follow @BGSwimming on Twitter and tweet us with what you’d love to dive into and why, including the hashtag #iwoulddiveinto.
For example; #iwoulddiveinto a big pool of vanilla yoghurt with my husband, because ice-cream would be too cold!
The two entries judged to be the most creative and original by the @BGSwimming team will win. Tweet your entries between now and 31st May.
For a full schedule of the event click here: http://www.swimming.org/britishswimming/diving/schedule/
Terms and Conditions
1. Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. Entries not including the #iwoulddiveinto hashtag will not be considered. The winning entry will be selected by a panel of judges, and entries judged on creativity, originality and humour. There is no limit to the number of entries you can make.
3. The promotion closes at 11.59pm 31/05/12.
4. There are two prizes of 2 x VIP tickets to Session 2 (evening) of the British Gas Diving Championships in Sheffield. More information on the event can be found here. Prize also includes £100 spending money, plus standard accommodation (booked by British Gas) close to the venue. Travel to and from the venue is not included. Winners must specify double or twin room preference upon claiming prize.
5. Entry judgement will take place within 5 days of the close of the promotion. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value
6.Entries containing defamatory, malicious, threatening, indecent or other inappropriate content will be disqualified. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. No applications from employees of the promoter, its agencies, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries, or those not in accordance with the entry instructions, will be rejected. No photocopies of the paper entries will be accepted.
8. The winners will be notified by Twitter direct message within 1 day of selection. And must be available to attend the event on the 8th June 2012.
9. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consented to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Your personal details will be retained only for as long as is necessary for the administration of the promotion.
10. The winners must claim their prize within 24 hours of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
Promoter: British Gas Trading Ltd (Reg. No 3078711) c/o Charles Stanton, Social Media Team, Orbis 1, Lovett Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 3AR.