Your electricity network operator looks after the safety and security of your electricity supply. Please contact one of the operators below in the event of an electrical emergency or power outage.
Find your electricity network operator(e.g. BN11 9QW)
0800 111 999 (This is a 24 hour emergency line).
If you smell gas, think you have a gas leak, or are worried that fumes containing carbon monoxide are escaping from a gas appliance, please call the free Gas Emergency Services emergency line immediately on 0800 111 999.
- Open all doors and windows to ventilate the property.
- Do not turn on/off any electrical switches.
- Extinguish all naked flames, do not smoke, strike matches or do anything which could
- If there are any electrical security entry phones/locks, please open door manually.
If you are covered by HomeCare®
If you, a member of your household, or your property are at immediate risk, or if you smell burning, or if there is smoke coming from your fuseboard, lights or sockets, please call 999 immediately, then call us on 0800 048 1000.
For all other breakdowns covered by your agreement (excluding plumbing and drains) you can book online. If you have Kitchen Appliance Cover you can also book online for appliance breakdowns.
If you have an online account you can book an engineer online.
Don’t have an online account?
You can register for an online account now.
If you don’t have HomeCare®
Whatever the problem, we can resolve it for a fixed, upfront price (we don’t agree with hidden costs or added extras). Even if we need to order extra parts and/or make another visit, we’ll keep going until the original problem is fully repaired. For a fixed-price quote, call us on 0800 000 999.
Prepayment meter run out? Need to recharge your card? Need to find your nearest PayPoint?
Contact 0845 760 0633*
* Lines open 8am-8pm Mondays to Fridays, 8am-6pm Saturdays. BT customers will be charged a minimum of 4p per minute for this call (or 1p per minute during evenings and weekends).
A call set up fee of 3p applies to calls from residential lines. Non BT customers should check the cost of their call with their provider. Your call may be recorded and/or monitored for quality assurance and compliance purposes.