Boiler broken? There’s no need to panic. We have more than 6,000 highly-trained gas boiler engineers available who can help get your heating back on and your hot water running again.
Choose the option that's right for you.
One-off boiler repair
Just want a one-off boiler repair? Our engineer will carry out an inspection of the boiler and give you a fixed price quote for the job, no matter how big or small.
Prices range from £79 to £459 depending on how long it will take to complete the work and your location.
For this you get…
- Fixed price quote, there are no hidden charges.
- All labour and parts are included in the price.
- 12 month guarantee on all work, giving you peace of mind.
- Access to our expert engineers, without the need for an annual contract.
Boiler repair & cover
For a fixed price repair we’ll get your boiler working again along with ongoing cover for your boiler, controls and central heating system.
from £22 per month
with £0 excess
For this you can…
- Book your repair online at a time that suits you.
- No hidden extras. You’ll pay one fixed repair cost, no matter how long the job takes or what parts are needed.
- Unlimited call outs for a year for your boiler or central heating system.
Why British Gas?
At British Gas, we pride ourselves on offering you an outstanding repair service.
- We’re not afraid of hard work. In 2013 we completed 3.2 million breakdown visits.
- Our helpline is manned 24/7, so give us a call whenever you need to.
- We know you’re busy, so our engineers will call ahead of arriving, making it easier for you to plan your day.
British Gas Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for its insurance mediation activities. Registration number 490568.
 There will be an additional charge if any other work is needed for unrelated faults such as if you have called us regarding a boiler breakdown but also ask us to fix a leaking radiator.
 Prices available to new customers for the first year (paying by Direct Debit) and applies to most households outside the M25. Prices for households within the M25 will vary. Prices are subject to change. Your breakdown history will be taken into account in determining next year's pricing.
 Terms & conditions apply.
 Excludes contracted out services.
* Based on 5,192 responses between 01/08/2014 & 31/01/2015.