Boiler service & safety
What will the engineer do during the service?
- Gas pressure check to ensure the boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure.
- A flue test to ensure there are no unsafe emissions from your boiler.
- Inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely.
- Leave a HomeCare® checklist with you with information about boiler safety.
- Visually inspect the boiler to check for corrosion and leaks.
You may also be interested in
 Prices vary across the country and are subject to change.