Boiler service & safety
Offer ends 31st August 2014
Carbon monoxide poisoning can be fatal and is caused by faulty or poorly maintained appliances. It is vital that you get your boiler and gas appliances inspected and serviced regularly to make sure they are working as safely and efficiently as possible.
What will the engineer do during the service?
- Gas pressure check to ensure the boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure.
- A flue test to ensure there are no unsafe emissions from your boiler.
- Inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely.
- Leave a HomeCare® checklist with you with information about boiler safety.
- Visually inspect the boiler to check for corrosion and leaks.
You may also be interested in
* Price available to new customers for the Gas Boiler service and applies to most households outside of the M25. Prices for households within the M25 will vary. Offer only available to landlords with 1-9 properties. Landlords with 10+ properties could benefit from tailored pricing. Offer ends 31st August 2014. Terms and conditions apply.