Boiler & controls breakdown cover
British Gas boiler and controls breakdown cover provides you with professional help from one of our fully trained engineers.
This level of cover does not include an annual boiler service which can help to keep your boiler running safely and efficiency. If you would like to include an annual boiler service please see our HomeCare® range.
With Boiler & controls breakdown cover you'll benefit from
- Repairs to gas boiler and controls.
- Parts and labour.
- Unlimited callouts per contract year.
- Replacing your boiler if it is less than 7 years old and cannot be repaired. Less than 10 years if installed by British Gas and you have had a continuous cover agreement for the life of the boiler.
- Costs up to £1,000 (inc VAT) to gain access.
There are a few exceptions, including:
- Central heating system.
- Annual service of your boiler.
- Removing sludge or hard-water scale from the boiler or system.
- Accidental damage.
- System improvements.
- Shower repair.
- Breakdowns not covered for the first 14 days.
You may also be interested in
British Gas Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for its insurance mediation activities. Registration number 490568.
 Prices available to new customers for the first year (Paying by direct debit) and applies to most households outside the M25. Prices for households within the M25 will vary. Prices are subject to change. Your breakdown history will be taken into account in determining next year's pricing.
 Limits apply, please see Terms & conditions.
These reviews have been provided by customers who have a HomeCare® contract with us. Reviews collected since September 2013.
Get in touch
Call us on 0800 980 6004
Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 9am-5pm
Need to make a claim?
Call us on 0800 294 9650
Lines open 24 hours, 7 days a week