Our complete central heating and plumbing cover
HomeCare 300™ covers boilers and controls, central heating and plumbing & drains with an annual boiler service, safety and energy efficiency test.
With HomeCare 300™ you'll benefit from
- Repairs to boiler, controls, central heating, radiators, pipework and hot water system (including unvented and pressurised cylinders).
- Annual service of your boiler to check the safety and efficiency.
- Replacing your boiler if it is less than 7 years old and cannot be repaired.
- Replacing your boiler if it is between 7 & 10 years old and cannot be repaired, as long as it was installed by British Gas and as long as you have had a continuous agreement for the life of the boiler.
- Plumbing repairs (hot and cold water pipes, toilet cisterns, cold water storage tanks, repairs to taps, water supply pipes and leaking or seized stopcocks).
- Private drain unblocking and repairs (drain pipes from toilets, baths and sinks).
- Accidental damage.
- Parts and labour.
- Unlimited callouts per contract year.
- Costs up to £1,000 (inc VAT) to gain access.
There are a few exceptions, including:
- Removing sludge or hard-water scale from the boiler or system.
- Repairing damaged caused by sludge or hard water scale if we have told you on a previous visit that remedial work is required.
- Tap replacement.
- Replacing ceramic discs in taps.
- Shower repairs.
- Repairs to spa baths.
- System improvements or upgrades.
- Shared drains.
There is a choice of insurance products which can be purchased individually or as part of one of our HomeCare® packages, with different payment levels and excesses, so you’ll be sure to find something to suit your budget. And, you can choose cover with or without an annual service.
You may also be interested in
British Gas Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for its insurance mediation activities. Registration number 490568.
 Price available to new customers for the first year (paying by Direct Debit) and applies to most households outside of the M25. Prices for households within the M25 will vary.
 Limits apply, please see full Terms & conditions.
These reviews have been provided by customers who have a HomeCare® contract with us. Reviews collected since September 2013.
Genuine customer reviews you can trust
- All of our reviews are from genuine British Gas customers.
- A third party moderates all reviews for us and 95% of comments are approved and published.
- Our reviews are 100% transparent, we show the good with the bad.
- Our reviews remain impartial and independent.
90% of customers would recommend British Gas to a friend.
'Perfect, faultless service'
'Prompt and efficient'
Get in touch
Call us on 0800 980 6004
Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 9am-5pm
Need to make a claim?
Call us on 0800 294 9650
Lines open 24 hours, 7 days a week