A room thermostat constantly measures the air temperature of a space and can be set to whatever temperature you like. This prevents your home getting warmer than it needs to be.
When the temperature falls below the setting, it switches on the central heating. Once the room reaches the set temperature, the thermostat switches the heating off.
We supply a wide range of thermostats, including the latest models that can be controlled remotely through a smart phone or computer.
Did you know that by turning your thermostat down by one degree could help cut your energy bills by up to 10% and could save you around £65 per year.
You may also be interested in
Talk to an adviser
Call us on 0800 691 1068
Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm
Why British Gas?
- Gas safe registered, fully trained engineers.
- Wide range of heating system improvements and breakdown work.
- Fixed price quotes so you'll know exactly what you'll pay.
- All work guaranteed for at least 12 months.
- Professional service you can trust.