How much does a boiler cost?
At British Gas we provide a guaranteed quote. As every home is different we can give you a guaranteed quote by visiting your home and assessing your heating and hot water needs.
How we work out the cost of your new boiler
There are a number of different factors we need to consider to give you an accurate boiler cost. Here are some of the key considerations:
- What’s the best boiler for your house and your needs?
- Does your gas supply need upgrading?
- Does your boiler need moving?
- Is any building or electrical work needed?
- Would you like any new radiators?
- Would you like to improve your energy efficiency?
How do I pay for a new boiler?
A new boiler can be a significant investment and an unexpected expense just when you need it least, which is why we offer a choice of ways to pay to suit your circumstances. We accept all major credit and debit cards (excluding American Express).
We also offer a Flexible Heating Improvement Plan, which lets you spread your payments from 3 to 10 years. Our heating experts will talk you through your options at the time of your free home visit.
Flexible Heating Improvement Plan benefits:
- Manageable monthly payments.
- You can budget for the monthly outgoing.
- Flexibility allows you to pay more when times are good.
- It saves you the inconvenience of organising a bank loan.
- No deposit is required.