Free cavity wall insulation
Help reduce your energy bills by up to £145 a year
Cavity wall insulation acts as a blanket to help stop heat escaping through the walls of your home. Insulating your home isn’t a one off saving either, it will keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, helping
you to save money on your energy bills year after year.
It’s simple to install and usually takes less than a day. Cavity Wall Insulation is a filling blown into the gap between your exterior wall, so there’s little fuss or mess.
- Save up to £145 a year on your energy bills.
- Save around 600kg of CO2 every year.
- It's quick and usually only takes less than a day.
- Convenient and hassle free installation and we tidy up after.
- Helps reduce heat loss.
Is my home suitable?
- If your property was built between 1932 and 1982 then you are likely to have cavity walls.
- If the thickness of your wall is greater than 11 inches then the likelihood of the property having a cavity is high.
- If the bricks in your house are the same length and are facing the same direction then your house is more than likely to have cavity walls.
You might also be interested in
 British Gas installs in mainland Great Britain only. Free installations are through the Energy Company Obligation and are subject to assessment, technical survey and eligibility criteria. The funding available is to cover insulation and if needed extra specialist equipment i.e. scaffolding and vents. Some properties require more specialist equipment which cannot always be covered, if you need more, you have the option to pay the extra. Tenants must seek landlords permission.
 Savings figure source energysavingtrust.org.uk/Insulation/Cavity-wall-insulation, February 2014. Actual savings depend on individual circumstances.
 Phone lines are open 8am–8pm Monday to Friday and 8am–4pm on Saturday. Closed on Bank Holidays. Calls are free from a BT landline, however charges from mobile phones and other networks may vary. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for quality assurance and compliance purposes.