Help reduce your energy bills by up to £180 a year
Loft insulation acts like a blanket, helping prevent heat escaping through the roof. Insulating your home isn’t a one off saving either, it will keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, helping you to save money on your energy bills year after year.
It’s straightforward and usually takes less than a day to install. Loft insulation is a thick material simply rolled onto the loft floor.
- Save up to £180 a year on your energy bills.
- It's quick and only usually takes a few hours if there is good access.
- Convenient and hassle free installation and we tidy up after.
- Helps reduce heat loss.
- Save around 720kg of CO2 every year.
Is my home suitable?
- Your house or flat must have loft space.
- Your loft must not be boarded, as we won’t be able to remove the boards.
- If you are a tenant you will need your landlord’s permission.
You may also be interested in
 Savings figure source www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/Energy-saving-assumptions, (03/13). Actual savings depend on individual circumstances.
 British Gas install in mainland Great Britain only. Not all homes are suitable for insulation.
Insulate your home
Or call us on 0800 107 3694
Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 8am-4pm