New gas supplies
We have years of experience setting up new gas supplies, arranging connections to around fifty thousand new houses each year. So whether you're a housing developer or domestic customer we'll make the process as simple as possible.
Plus we can also arrange to fit electricity meters to new houses.
New gas supply
Download an application form for a new gas meter supply today.
- We provide a nationwide coverage delivering the high level of service you expect from
Great Britain leading energy supplier.
- We value all our customers, from those developing a single dwelling to nationwide multi-site builders and developers.
- We provide a flexible account managed service, giving you a dedicated person who will be your point of contact who will manage the project from quotation through to completion.
- Our years of experience provide you with the support and stability you'd expect from one of the leading energy suppliers.
- All our quotations are free and competitive, and we use a range of service providers to provide the best solution for you.
- We have a dedicated team to assist with gas connections and meter fitting for Social Landlords and Housing Associations.
- We can provide Land Enquiries - to let you know about the existing gas mains around
How much does it cost for a new gas meter?
The installation of a standard domestic credit gas meter on an existing live gas supply is free of charge.
If you need a new gas pipe bringing to your property or a different type of gas meter, we will provide you with an individual, no obligation and competitive quotation for this work. We will detail what work is involved and how much it will cost.
After we have fitted your service / meter you will need to arrange for a Gas Safe (formerly CORGI) registered engineer to connect your appliances.
How long does it take to get a new gas meter?
It depends on the complexity of the work involved in getting gas to your property.
If you have an existing live gas service and only require a gas meter, we can usually arrange this in around 2 to 3 working days.
If you need a new gas pipe bringing to a single property this, on average, takes between 8 and 12 weeks.
If you have development of multiple houses we will discuss your requirements with you and provide you with timescales.
For more information on new gas supply installations call us now on 0800 072 5280
You may also be interested in
New gas supply installations
Call us on 0800 072 5280