Fix your prices until May 2014
Fix your energy prices for the next two winters
Your Price Cap 2012 energy tariff is coming to an end on 30th September 2012. We trust that you’ve enjoyed the peace of mind that fixing your prices can bring and would like to offer you the opportunity to fix your energy prices again until May 2014.
Why switch to Fixed Price May 2014?
- Rates fixed for the next two winters.
- Your rates will stay the same even if our standard prices change.
- You will not incur any cancellation fees by switching tariff.
- Fixed rates until 31st May 2014.
What do I do now?
- If Fixed Price May 2014 is for you go back to the email we sent you and pre-register today. You will be automatically switched on 1st October 2012.
- If Fixed Price May 2014 isn’t for you then you can view our alternative tariffs. Please note if you choose an alternative tariff your new rates and prices will be effective immediately.
What happens if I don't switch?
If you decide not to switch to Fixed Price May 2014 or one of our other tariffs you will automatically move on to our Standard tariff on 1st October 2012.