Home electrical cover
Broken switch or power failure? British Gas Home electrical cover provides you with professional help from one of our fully-trained, expert engineers.
- Priority call for total loss of power or lighting.
- Repairs and, or replacement if necessary, to electrical wiring, fuseboards and broken, damaged or faulty electrical fittings within your home and outbuildings.
- Parts and labour.
- Unlimited callouts per contract year.
- Accidental damage.
- Costs up to £1,000 (inc VAT) to gain access.
Key exceptions, including:
- Electrical appliances.
- Repairing the parts of the power supply between your home and the outbuildings on your property that are outside of the buildings.
- System improvements.
- Shower repair.
To be read in conjunction with Terms & Conditions
Upgrading your electrical installation
Our fully trained electricians can carry out a range of electrical home improvements, with fixed price quotes starting from £90.
You may also be interested in
British Gas Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for its insurance mediation activities. Registration number 490568.
 Prices for households within the M25 will differ.
 Limits apply, please see terms and conditions.
 Prices are based on your location and the electrical engineer's confirmation of how long it will take to complete the work.
 Fixed price repairs will only be made to appliances that are considered to be 'Kitchen Appliances'. Other electrical items such as Televisions, Laptops and Games consoles are not included. Appliances that have been purchased outside the United Kingdom are not included.
Frequently asked questions
We're here to help
If you have a question or need help contact us now.
Call us on 0800 980 6004