Home electrical repairs
Power failure or broken switch and in the dark about how to fix it? Let there be light with one of our two home electrical repair products.
Choose the option that’s right for you.
One-off home electrical repair
Just want a one-off electrical repair? Our electrical engineers can give you a fixed price quote for the job, no matter how big or small.
Prices range from £79 to £279 depending on the length of the job.
For this you get…
- Fixed price quote, there are no hidden charges.
- All labour and parts are included in the price.
- 12 month guarantee on all work, giving you peace of mind.
- Access to our expert engineers, without the need for an annual contract.
Home electrical repair & cover
For a fixed price repair we’ll get your electrics up and running again along with ongoing cover, so you won’t be left in the dark for long if you have another problem.
Home electrical repair
Home electrical cover
£3.85 per month
with £0 excess
For this you can…
- Book your repair online at a time that suits you.
- No hidden extras. You’ll pay one fixed repair cost, no matter how long the job takes or what parts are needed.
- Unlimited call outs for future problems with your electrics.
- If we can’t fix your problem, you won’t have to pay a penny.
Why British Gas?
At British Gas, we pride ourselves on offering you an outstanding repair service.
- All of our highly-qualified electrical engineers based around the country are dedicated to repairing a wide range of home electrical faults, so you know you are in safe hands.
- We guarantee all our work is fully compliant with the latest building regulations.
- We’re not afraid of hard work. In 2013 we completed 220,000 repair jobs.
- Our helpline is manned 24/7, so give us a call whenever you need to.
- We know you’re busy so our engineers will call you ahead of arriving, making it easier for you to plan your day.
British Gas Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for its insurance mediation activities. Registration number 490568.
 Prices available to new customers for the first year (paying by Direct Debit) and applies to most households outside the M25. Prices for households within the M25 will vary. Prices are subject to change. Your breakdown history will be taken into account in determining next year's pricing.
 Prices are based on your location and the electrical engineer's confirmation of how long it will take to complete the work.
 Terms & conditions apply.
 Excludes contracted out services.