Landlords Cover & Repair
Whether you're new to being a landlord or you've been doing it for years and want help to make things easier, we've got a choice of packages and products with you and your tenants in mind.
Information about our packages
- We offer four different landlord options to suit different needs and budgets.
- All landlord packages provide cover for your boiler and controls and also include an annual service to check safety and efficiency.
- Or, as all of our products and services can be bought individually you may prefer to build your own package.
- We also offer a range of other products to allow you maximum flexibility when looking after your rental property.
Keeping things simple for landlords
We'll speak to your tenants
If your tenants need something fixed or inspected, they can arrange a visit directly with us.
We'll aim to get there the same day
For breakdown visits, if you have no heat or hot water and call us before 10am.
We're always on call
If you have a problem, you can speak with someone any time, day or night.
We'll fix or replace it
If your boiler is less than 7 years old and we can't fix it, we'll replace it.
Recommend British Gas Home Services
We're happy to let our customers do the talking.**
British Gas Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. British Gas Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
 Out of hours answer phone service is available. Calls may be monitored.
 Between December 2013 and February 2014 we got to an average of 95% of HomeCare® customers who had no heating or no hot water on the same day, when they called us before 10am.
 Our sales team's phone lines are open weekdays 8am-8pm and Saturdays 8am-6pm. We operate an out of hours answer phone service for breakdowns and enquiries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls may be monitored, recorded and used for training purposes.
* Offer is available on Landlords Essentials Plus, Landlords Pro and HomeCare 300 & CP12 bought online before 15 February 2016, when paying by Direct Debit. Existing Landlord customers who wish to upgrade can get 10% off the additional features they are adding to their product. The price will apply for the 1st year only. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Excludes Landlords Basics.
** Based on 8,556 responses between 09/12/2014 & 09/06/2015.