Landlords Cover & Repair
Whether you're new to being a landlord or you've been doing it for years and want help to make things easier, we've got a choice of packages and products with you and your tenants in mind.
Information about our packages
- We offer four different landlord options to suit different needs and budgets.
- All landlord packages provide cover for your boiler and controls and also include an annual service to check safety and efficiency.
- Or, as all of our products and services can be bought individually you may prefer to build your own package.
- We also offer a range of other products to allow you maximum flexibility when looking after your rental property.
Keeping things simple for landlords
We'll speak to your tenants
If your tenants need something fixed or inspected, they can arrange a visit directly with us.
We'll aim to get there the same day
For breakdown visits, if you have no heat or hot water and call us before 10am.
We're always on call
If you have a problem, you can speak with someone any time, day or night.
We'll fix or replace it
If your boiler is less than 7 years old and we can't fix it, we'll replace it.
Recommend British Gas Home Services
We're happy to let our customers do the talking.*
 Out of hours answer phone service is available. Calls may be monitored.
 Between December 2013 and February 2014 we got to an average of 95% of HomeCare® customers who had no heating or no hot water on the same day, when they called us before 10am.
 Our sales team's phone lines are open weekdays 8am-8pm and Saturdays 8am-6pm. We operate an out of hours answer phone service for breakdowns and enquiries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls may be monitored, recorded and used for training purposes.
* Based on 5,192 responses between 01/08/2014 & 31/01/2015.