Gas boiler safety certificate (CP12)
As a landlord, you are legally required to have all gas appliances in
the properties you let checked every 12 months and to hold a gas
safety certificate (CP12). We can make the whole process much
simpler for you with our standalone gas boiler safety certificate (CP12)
at just £75 for your boiler.
As part of our service
- Online management of all your properties CP12s so you can view, download and print them easily, when you want them.
- We have a nationwide network of engineers so we can look after all your properties, even if they’re hundreds of miles apart.
- We can arrange appointments and carry out work directly with your tenants.
- We offer a choice of convenient appointment slots.
- We’ll also call you when your engineer is on the way.
- We’re on hand with our 24 hour customer helpline.
- You don’t need to be a British Gas customer or have one of our boilers to benefit.
Annual gas boiler safety certificate (CP12) includes:
- An inspection of your boiler and its gas pipe work.
- Completion of gas safety certificate (CP12), emailed to you the next day after
You may also be interested in
 Out of hours answer phone service is available. Calls may be monitored.
 Excludes contracted out services.
Book your gas
Call us on 0800 009 4633
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm, Sat 8am - 6pm