Landlord HomeCare 400™ offer
Buy HomeCare 400™ and get a FREE CP12
Take out our most comprehensive cover from just £29 a month and get your compulsory gas boiler safety certificate (CP12) for FREE.
With HomeCare 400™ you'll benefit from
- Repairs to central heating boiler, controls, radiators, pipework and hot water system.
- Plumbing repairs (hot and cold water pipes, cistern mechanism, taps, stopcock and water supply pipe).
- Repairs to existing fixed electrical wiring and fixtures.
- Unlimited callouts per contract year.
- Parts and labour included.
- Annual service of your boiler with a safety and energy efficiency check.
- Replacing your boiler if it is less than 7 years old and cannot be repaired. 10 years if installed by British Gas and you have had a continuous cover agreement for the life of the boiler.
- Manned customer breakdown line 24/7.
- Collect Nectar points.
- Over 1000 highly trained plumbing and drains engineers.
- Over 6000 highly qualified Gas Safe (formerly CORGI) registered engineers.
- 500 highly skilled electrical engineers.
- Accidental damage because accidents happen.
With your FREE gas boiler safety certificate (CP12) you'll benefit from
- Full boiler and gas pipework inspection.
- Completion of gas safety certificate (CP12), emailed to you the next day after successful completion.
There are a few exceptions
- Cosmetic or third party damage.
- Design or pre-existing faults.
- System improvements e.g. Adding an additional radiator.
- Removal/damage caused by sludge/scale.
- Tap replacement/shower repairs.
- Shared drains.
- Electrical appliances.
- Outside lights and lights not attached to outbuildings.
British Gas Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for its insurance mediation activities. Registration number 490568.
 Gas boiler safety check (CP12) usually £2 a month with HomeCare® package. Offer ends 30th June 2013. Free Gas boiler safety check (CP12) only available when taken with full priced HomeCare® package. For new customers only taking out HomeCare® package with a Gas boiler safety check (CP12) paying by Direct Debit. Prices for households inside the M25 vary. HomeCare® terms and conditions apply.
 Prices are dependent on the type of HomeCare® cover selected by customers. Prices stated are available to new customers for the first year (paying by Direct Debit only) and apply to most households outside the M25. Prices for households within the M25 will vary. Prices are subject to change. Your breakdown history will be taken into account in determining pricing for
 Phone lines are open weekdays 8am - 8pm and Saturdays 8am - 6pm. Out of hours answer phone service is available. Calls may be monitored.
 Terms & conditions apply. Limits apply, please see full Terms & conditions.
Get covered now
Call us on 0800 009 4633
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm, Sat 8am - 6pm