Plumbing & drains cover
Burst pipe or blocked drain? British Gas plumbing and drains cover provides you with professional help from one of our fully-trained, expert engineers.
Plumbing & drains
- Plumbing repairs (hot and cold water pipes, toilet cisterns, repairs to taps, leaking or seized stopcocks).
- Blockage, collapse or leakage of the mains water supply pipe.
- Private drain unblocking and repairs (drain pipes from toilets, baths and sinks).
- Parts and labour.
- Unlimited callouts per contract year.
- Accidental damage.
- Costs up to £1,000 (inc VAT) to gain access.
Key exceptions, including:
- Tap replacement.
- Replacing ceramic discs in taps.
- Shower repair.
- Shared drains.
- System improvements.
- Repairs to lead & steel pipes.
British Gas Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for its insurance mediation activities. Registration number 490568.
 Price quoted is for new customers for the first year and includes a £50 excess per repair. The price without an excess per repair is £7.45 per month. £0 excess annual price £89.40.
 Limits apply, please see terms and conditions.
 Drain fixed-price unblocks from £90. A fixed price quote will be provided before work begins (by the engineer) and shall be fixed based on time/duration of visit, type of drain and type of blockage.
Get in touch
Call us on 0800 980 6004
Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 9am-5pm
Need to make a claim?
Call us on 0800 294 9650
Lines open 24 hours, 7 days a week