What you need to get started
To get started, the main thing you need is access to the internet so you can see your dashboard online. If you also want to be able to see your dashboard on your iPhone, you'll need one of those too.
So you need
- A broadband connection at home.
- A router with an Ethernet port connection (some older routers aren't compatible).
- The latest version of one of these web browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
- A power supply close to where you want your hub to be installed.
- An active email address.
- A mobile phone (if you want to receive text alerts).
- GPRS coverage (if you want to take advantage of our GPRS backup in case there's a power cut or your broadband fails).
- You can have Safe & Secure in your home whether you own or rent the property. If you rent, you'll just need permission from your landlord to fix a decoy siren to the outside wall.
Safe & Secure on your iPhone
You can download the Safe & Secure iphone app from the App store.
We'll keep you informed of other smartphones the app will be available on in future.
To find out more or buy today call us free on 0800 980 8593
You may also be interested in
Call us on 0800 980 8593
8am - 8pm Mon to Fri, 10am - 2pm Sat