Turn your TV break into a tasty ‘ad bake’ with this quick and easy, energy efficient recipe from Martha Collison. And why not let us know how you got on in the comments? For more Martha's Ad bake recipes, click here
Makes 10 tasty truffles
Energy-saving top tip: Use the microwave to melt the chocolate, rather than a saucepan on the hob – it’s quicker and uses less energy.
· 1 tbsp (15g) butter
· 50g smooth peanut butter
· 1 tbsp soft light brown sugar
· 50g icing sugar
· 75g chocolate
1. Pulse together the butter and peanut butter in a food processor until they are well combined.
2. Add in both sugars and pulse again until the mix starts to clump together – it will be quite crumbly.
3. Roll the mixture between your hands into small evenly shaped balls and place onto a baking tray. You can shape all the mixture now, or make a few truffles and save the rest to shape later.
4. Put the chocolate in a heatproof piping bag and melt in the microwave, then drizzle the truffles with the melted chocolate.
5. Eat immediately or chill and enjoy later.