Gas safety checks & annual service for your business
Your business’ legal obligations for gas safe appliances
We can help check your business is gas compliant from as little as £7 per month* with a business boiler service and repair plan. Premier Gas Safety Record services which can provide your business with:
- A safety check of your business premises including your appliances and gas pipework.
- Expertise from our UK wide team of expert Gas Safe registered engineers who work with a variety of businesses and all types of gas appliances
- Advice where you need to make changes to meet the laws and regulations for gas safety
- A gas safety record to demonstrate the details of what has been safety checked within your business premises
What’s your legal obligation as a employer?
As an employer, it is your obligation to ensure that any gas appliance and installation pipe work is maintained in a safe condition. You must ensure all gas appliances and pipework are safety checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer to ensure you comply with the following safety regulations and laws:
- The Health & Safety At Work Act (1974)
- Workplace Regulations 1992
- Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998
You have a legal obligation towards your employees and customers to ensure that the gas appliances and installation are working and safe to use.
Your call may be recorded and/or monitored for quality assurance and compliance purposes. Evening and weekend calls cost 6p plus up to 2p per minute from a BT Together landline. Calls cost 6p plus up to 5p/per minute from a BT Calling Plan. Calls from landline to 0800 numbers are free of charge. Mobile and other providers' charges may vary.