Gas safety checks & annual service for your business
Your business’ legal obligations for gas safe appliances
We can help check your business is gas compliant from as little as £7 per month* with a business boiler service and repair plan. Premier Gas Safety Record services which can provide your business with:
- A safety check of your business premises including your appliances and gas pipework.
- Expertise from our UK wide team of expert Gas Safe registered engineers who work with a variety of businesses and all types of gas appliances
- Advice where you need to make changes to meet the laws and regulations for gas safety
- A gas safety record to demonstrate the details of what has been safety checked within your business premises
What’s your legal obligation as a employer?
As an employer, it is your obligation to ensure that any gas appliance and installation pipe work is maintained in a safe condition. You must ensure all gas appliances and pipework are safety checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer to ensure you comply with the following safety regulations and laws:
- The Health & Safety At Work Act (1974)
- Workplace Regulations 1992
- Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998
You have a legal obligation towards your employees and customers to ensure that the gas appliances and installation are working and safe to use.
Calls may be monitored or recorded to help improve our services to you. Calls to 0800 numbers are free. 0845 numbers are charged at 4 pence per minute plus your telephone company's network charge. For information about calls to 0330 and regional numbers, please contact your network provider as individual call charges will also vary and may be higher.