Business gas safety check & annual service
What is a gas safety check?
A gas safety check is an inspection of your business gas appliance or boiler by a Gas Safe registered engineer. They’ll check your appliance to make sure it’s running efficiently and safe.
You must keep your gas appliances and installations maintained and safe to use. To help comply with these obligations a gas safety inspection is strongly recommended each year and should always be completed by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Your key obligations are found in:
- The Health & Safety at Work Act (1974)
- Workplace Regulations 1992
- Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998.
We'll help keep your business legal and safe
We’ll help you stay compliant with gas safety regulations. With Careplan you can relax knowing your business gas appliance will be serviced to the highest standard by our Gas Safe registered engineers.
- Heating + hot water appliances
- Catering equipment (gas ovens, steams & grills)
- Laundry equipment (gas irons & gas tumble dryers).
* See Terms & Conditions (exclusions apply). Price is based on an up to 147kW boiler installed on mainland UK and excludes VAT charged at 20%. Price of £79.00 is an exclusive offer discounted from our standard Careplan rates for British Gas Business energy customers. Price for non-British Gas Business energy customers is £93.00 excluding VAT charged at 20%. The prices quoted will vary on location and the size of the appliance to be covered.