Business gas safety checks
What is a gas safety check?
A gas safety check is an inspection or service of your business gas appliance or boiler by a Gas Safe registered engineer. They’ll check your appliance to make sure it’s running efficiently and safe.
There seems to be a problem playing this YouTube video
To view please try one of the following options:
- Check your YouTube access
- Or go direct to YouTube
As an employer, you've got a lot of things to remember, so some things get forgotten. But if something goes wrong, it could be too late.
When it comes to gas safety regulations, if you're a UK business with employees, you need to understand what your legal responsibilities are to keep your people and working environment safe.
But with a boiler service from British Gas, there's no need to worry. It provides:
- An annual service visit by a local Gas Safe registered British Gas engineer, with all the best technology to help make sure everything's working as safely and efficiently as possible.
- A UK helpline available to you 24/7, 365 days a year.
- A gas appliance record and advice on improvements you might need to make.
But most importantly, it helps give you peace of mind. All for a one off payment.
We'll help keep your business legal and safe
We have a range of annual services help keep your gas equipment and appliances safe, working and efficient.
Our annual services are available for:
- Heating and hot water appliances
- Catering equipment (gas ovens, steams and grills)
- Laundry equipment (gas irons and gas tumble dryers)
Price quoted excludes VAT which will be charged at an additional 20%. Full terms and conditions apply (pdf, 945kb)