Making a complaint. Did we get something wrong? Tell us about it.

Tell us which product or service you’re unhappy about, and we’ll put you through to one of our team.

Make a complaint

And if there’s anything else we can help you with, visit our Help and Support page .

Why has my Direct Debit changed?

If there’s been any changes to your auto-payments recently, we can help you understand why.

Why has my Direct Debit changed?

Help with your smart meter

If you have a problem with your smart Pay As You Go meter, our guides and FAQs can help.

Help with your smart PAYG meter

Book an engineer appointment

And it’s not just boilers we look after. For help with electricals and heating or plumbing and drains, our expert engineers are here to solve.

Arrange a callout

Additional complaints information

Complaints handling procedure

View a copy of our complaints handling procedure We're listening (PDF 2.6MB).

If you would also like to view a copy of the "Gas & electricity (Consumer complaint handling standards) Regulations 2008", please visit

If you need independent advice

The Citizens Advice consumer service can give you free, confidential and impartial advice on your home energy contracts and billing. You can get in touch with them for advice anytime during the complaints process:

Telephone: 0808 223 1133 Monday to Friday 9-5pm.
Form: Consumer energy query form