Home improvements. Fuse box (consumer unit) replacement
Update your fuse box so your electrics keep working safely and meet the latest regulations.
Why your home may need a fuse box (consumer unit) replacement
Improve your electrics
If you have flickering lights and plug sockets that don't work.
Stop fuses tripping
If your fuses regularly trip and need resetting.
Meet the latest regulations
If your electrics and fuse box don't meet the latest regulations or have asbestos flashguards.
Meet the latest regulations with a fuse box replacement
Having an up to date fuse box (consumer unit) is a major part of ensuring your electrics are safe and up to standard. All of our installations are fully certified and we'll even notify your building control. We'll test all the electrical circuits in the house during the installation, which will confirm the whole house is electrically safe.
- Safety and protection for your home and family
- Trusted engineers to fit in your new fuse box (consumer unit) replacement
- Ensures appliances are meeting latest regulations
How to get a fuse box (consumer unit) replacement
- Book a free home appointment and one of our engineers will come and make sure that a fuse box replacement right for you and give you a fixed-price quote
- If you decide to go ahead, we’ll help you book an appointment
- That's it…
Already have a quote? Accept it online.
Home improvements. Our products and services
We've got home improvement solutions to give you peace of mind with your heating, hot water and electrics.