Home improvements. Mains water switch
Put your mind at rest with an easy to reach Surestop button that'll turn off your water in seconds if you need to.
Why your home may need a mains water switch
Easy emergency access
If you need easy access to quickly turn off your mains water during an emergency.
Protect your home
If you want to protect your home from potential water damage.
Prevent damage to others
If you live in a flat, you can quickly prevent damage to your neighbours' homes.
Turn off your water in seconds with Surestop
If there's a water leak in your home or you need to turn off your water immediately, the Surestop button will do that in a flick of a switch.
- It's hassle free and gives easier access than a stopcock
- No batteries needed and no ongoing costs
- Prevent damage when you have a leak or a broken appliance
How to get a mains water switch
- Book a free home appointment and one of our engineers will come and make sure that a mains water switch is right for you and give you a fixed-price quote
- If you decide to go ahead, our engineers can normally fit it for you on the same day (depending on how busy they are)
- That's it! You can start using your mains water switch straight away
Already have a quote? Accept it online.
Home improvements. Our products and services
We've got home improvement solutions to give you peace of mind with your heating, hot water and electrics.