Home improvements. USB wall sockets
Save space and get easier access to USB charging points straight from your walls — no plug required.
How your home could benefit from USB wall sockets
Get more charging points
If you have lots of appliances to charge at the same time, but always seem to run out of plugs and sockets at home.
Replace old sockets
If you have faulty, dangerous or old sockets that need replacing.
Get a modern look
Adding USB wall sockets can give your home a more modern finish.
Charge your devices straight from the wall
Lots of everyday appliances use USB ports for power instead of a traditional plug socket. We can replace your existing sockets with twin plug sockets that include two USB ports built in.
- Charge your phone and other devices
- Less need for double plugs and extension leads
- Helps prevent electrical outlet overload
How to get USB wall sockets
- Book a free home appointment and one of our engineers will come and give you a fixed-price quote
- If you decide to go ahead, our engineers can normally fit them for you on the same day (depending on how busy they are)
- That's it! You can start using your USB wall sockets straight away
Already have a quote? Accept it online.
Home improvements. Our products and services
We've got home improvement solutions to give you peace of mind with your heating, hot water and electrics.