Landlord insurance and cover. Helping you look after your rented properties

Let us make life easier with our range of landlord insurance and cover, designed to protect you, your tenants and your properties.

Already a HomeCare customer?

We repair boilers, electricals, plumbing and more.

Book an engineer

Do you have 7 or more properties?

Then our dedicated multi-premises team are here to help. 1

Find out more

How we can help you

Summer sale​ Save on landlord cover​

Get 25% off selected HomeCare and keep your boiler, heating, plumbing, electrics and drains protected. And enjoy more summer savings with a free Gas Safety Certificate, worth £24.

Offer ends 10th September.3

Get landlord cover

Landlord insurance

Protect up to ten properties (and the things in them) against fire, flooding, accidental damage and more.

Get landlord insurance

One-off repair

Don't have cover but need something fixed? Book a one-off repair and we’ll get things up and running in no time.

Book a repair

Information hub

Make sure your property is safe to rent through our expert safety advice, landlord gas safety check, electrical installation condition report (EICR) and more.

See information hub

Property improvement

We’ve got you covered for all your property needs, whether that’s a lick of paint, plastering or waste removal.

See improvement services

Landlord electrical safety

Want to make sure your property’s safe and compliant? Let us help by carrying out an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) inspection.

Get an EICR

Void energy management

Our free service helps housing providers to manage the energy needs of unoccupied properties, saving time and money.

Save with VoidCare

Landlord boiler and home cover. Landlord HomeCare cover with a Gas Safety Certificate

Protect the boiler, controls, heating, plumbing, electricals and appliances in your rented properties with our HomeCare cover designed specifically for landlords. Put simply, if things break down, we’ll come and fix them.

What’s more, we can provide you with a Gas Safety Certificate (a CP12) and carry out a safety inspection of your electrical wiring and fixtures (an EICR).

Get landlord cover

Offer ends 10th September​ Save 25% on landlord cover + FREE gas safety certificate​

You should be enjoying the sunny weather. Not worrying about finding a tradesperson to fix a broken boiler.​​

So why not save on landlord cover as part of our summer sale, so you know our expert engineers will keep your properties running, so you can enjoy the summer! Gas safety certificate worth £24 included for free. Terms and conditions apply.3

Get HomeCare​

Landlords with large portfolios. Do you have multiple properties?

If you own more than 7 properties, we can provide you dedicated products and support. 1

This includes:

  • Dedicated account management
    We have a team of experts who can help you look after your properties

  • A choice of products
    Pick and mix the cover and insurance that suits your properties

  • Tailored pricing
    We can offer you prices tailored to your repair and maintenance needs

  • 24/7 emergency support
    We’re here for you around the clock if things go wrong – just call us 2

Call 0333 202 9797

Need help managing the energy in unoccupied properties?

Our free service helps housing providers save time and money by managing the energy needs of unoccupied properties during the period when a tenant moves out and before a new tenant moves in.

Save with VoidCare

Frequently Asked Questions

Why do I need to have all my gas appliances inspected?

In rental properties owned by you, it is a legal requirement to have a gas safety record for all appliances over one year old.

How will I know when my Gas Safety Certificate runs out?

If you have a Gas Safety Certificate with us we will write to you and your tenants several times before it runs out, so you can make sure you’ve got an appointment booked in.

Do I need an electrical safety certificate?

Legally you need an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) if you have a rental property in Scotland or if you have a house of multiple occupancy. But it is your responsibility as a landlord to make sure your property’s safe, as well as all the appliances being safe to use before a new tenant moves in. If you do have properties in Scotland, and need an EICR we can help with that.

If you are a private landlord who rents a property in England you will legally need to an EICR for all new tenancy’s from 1st July 2020 and all existing tenancy’s from 1st April 2021.

If I have more than one gas appliance, do I have to pay extra?

Yes. We can service or check all the gas appliances available for your tenants, for a small extra fee. So your gas safety record has the details of all of your gas appliances, we need to inspect them all. But it’s up to you what product you choose. You can pick a minimum safety check or a full annual service and cover for repairs.

Can I add a Gas Safety Certificate to my existing HomeCare cover?

If you already have cover with us and wish to add a Gas Safety Certificate please call 0333 202 9668 and we can arrange this for you. Call charges to 03 numbers will cost no more than 01 or 02 numbers. We record calls to help improve our service to you.

Additional information

  1. Eligibility criteria applies.

  2. Our sales team's phone lines are open weekdays 8am-8pm and Saturdays 8am-6pm. We operate an out of hours service for breakdowns and enquiries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls may be monitored, recorded and used for training purposes.

  3. This offer is available to homeowners who don’t currently have HomeCare and have not held a HomeCare product in the last 3 months. Landlords can cover a maximum of 9 properties. The discount and a free Gas Safety Certificate is applied to the first year’s cost. The price will renew at standard pricing according to your renewal preference. Offer ends 10.09.2024