Multi-property landlord cover. Let us take care of your multiple properties

It might feel like a chore when you’re managing multiple properties. But it doesn’t have to be. We have a range of landlord insurance and cover, designed to protect you, your tenants, and your properties. And we’ll manage your Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) to ensure you remain compliant.

How we can make your life easier

A personalised service

Our account management team gives you one point of contact to help you with all gas, plumbing, electrical issues and home improvements. And all your properties are managed under one account number.

We do the legal work

Gas safety certificates, electrical wiring and fixtures (EICR) – we’ll help you fulfil your legal obligations so you can enjoy peace of mind, all while freeing up your time.

Match your budget

We’ve got bespoke pricing and cheap landlord insurance to meet your budget and needs. And we’ve got a wide range of products for you to choose from.

Here when you need us

We’re here around the clock if things go wrong. Just contact us via email or phone and we’ll help.

Want to know more? Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you


Frequently Asked Questions

Why do I need to have all my gas appliances inspected?

If you own them and they’re there for your tenants to use, it’s a legal requirement for you to have a gas safety record for any that are over a year old.

How will I know when my Gas Safety Certificate runs out?

We will write to you and your tenants several times before it runs out, so you can make sure you've got an appointment booked in.

Do I need an electrical safety certificate?

Legally you need an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) if you have a rental property in Scotland or if you have a house of multiple occupancy. But it is your responsibility as a landlord to make sure your property’s safe, as well as all the appliances being safe to use before a new tenant moves in. If you do have properties in Scotland, and need an EICR we can help with that.

If you are a private landlord who rents a property in England you will legally need to an EICR for all new tenancy’s from 1st July 2020 and all existing tenancy’s from 1st April 2021.

If I have more than one gas appliance, do I have to pay extra?

Yes. We can service or check all the gas appliances available for your tenants, for a small extra fee. So your gas safety record has the details of all of your gas appliances, we need to inspect them all. But it’s up to you what product you choose. You can pick a minimum safety check or a full annual service and cover for repairs.

Can I add a Gas Safety Certificate to my existing HomeCare cover?

If you already have cover with us and wish to add a Gas Safety Certificate please call 0333 202 9668 and we can arrange this for you. Call charges to 03 numbers will cost no more than 01 or 02 numbers. We record calls to help improve our service to you.