Thermostatic Radiator Valves (TRVs)
Being able to set lower temperatures in some rooms, and turn heating off in areas it’s not needed, will help you use less energy and save money.
Thermostatic Radiator Valves sense the air temperature around them and regulate the flow of hot water entering your radiators to keep rooms at the temperature you have set it to.
You may also be interested in
Talk to an adviser
Call us on 0800 787 0569
Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm
Why British Gas?
- Gas safe registered, fully trained engineers.
- Wide range of heating system improvements and breakdown work.
- Fixed price quotes so you'll know exactly what you'll pay.
- All work guaranteed for at least 12 months.
- Professional service you can trust.