Turn your TV break into a tasty ‘ad bake’ with this quick and easy, energy efficient recipe from Martha Collison. And why not let us know how you got on in the comments? For more of Martha's Ad bake recipes, click here
Energy saving top tip: Pop your pudding mix in the microwave instead of the oven for a fraction of the time and cost.
· 50g butter at room temperature
· 50g self-raising flour
· 50g caster sugar
· 1 egg
· 25ml coconut milk
· ½ lime, zest and juice
· 25g granulated sugar
1. Grease two porcelain teacups or ramekins with plenty of butter and set to one side.
2. In a small bowl, beat together the butter, flour, caster sugar and egg until they resemble a smooth, thick batter.
3. Fold through the lime zest and divide the mixture between two teacups.
4. Mix together the coconut milk, lime juice and granulated sugar in a small jug.
5. Pour this mixture over the top of the two puddings so the top is covered in liquid.
6. Cook in the microwave on full power for two minutes until the cake has risen and the top is springy.
7. Allow to cool for a minute or two before turning out onto a plate or enjoying straight from the cup.