( ratingratings)

How do I know which property a bill is for?


You can tell which property the bill is for from the address at the top of the bill.

See an example of a bill

If the address is wrong, please contact us (select ‘I’d like help with - My account and billing’ and then ‘My enquiry is about - Name and address change’) and we’ll update our records.

I’ve received an invoice headed ‘cancel/rebill’. What does it mean and what do I need to do?

Instead of getting a separate credit note  and revised invoice, you may receive a ‘cancel/rebill’ invoice, which is a combination of both.

This happens when you’ve submitted a meter reading after an estimated bill.

If you've already paid the original bill, ignore the 'cancel/rebill’ invoice. We’ll put credit into your account if you've overpaid.

If you haven’t paid enough, then your outstanding balance will be brought forward and we’ll show this on your next bill.

Need more help?

Read more about business energy billing 

What goes into your energy bill 

Tweet us with your enquiry



How useful did you find the information on this page?

Share your thoughts to help us improve our website.