Solid wall insulation
You could save up to £460 every year on your energy bills
We're working in your area, book a free no obligation survey now.
If your property has solid walls you are likely to be losing up to twice as much heat than a property with cavity walls.
Solid wall insulation not only saves you money, but can dramatically improve the appearance of your home.
Currently working in Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and Walsall British Gas have an exciting new external solid wall insulation product to help customers stay warmer and stop wasting money on energy bills. We will be moving into other areas over the coming months.
With a range of colours and decorative finishes now couldn't be a better time to improve the look of your home.
How much could I save every year?
|Annual CO2 saving||1,900kg||1,100kg||700kg||800kg||600kg|
(Source, Energy Saving Trust)
- Reduces the amount of heat escaping through your walls.
- It renews the appearance of outer walls and improves weatherproofing.
- Your home will heat up quicker and stay warmer for longer.
- The finish is durable and breathable, so you won’t need to worry about damp.
Solid wall insulation requires a little preparation but at British Gas we will take care of everything, we’ll handle delivery of the scaffolding, materials and skip, as well as arrange for their removal.
Here’s how your solid wall insulation will be installed
- We'll prepare your home for installation which will involve the removal of relevant external fixtures.
- Your insulation will be installed.
- Once your insulation, base coat and render have been applied, we’ll finish with the colour and texture of your choice. Then we’ll reinstall all your home’s external fixtures.
- Finally we’ll remove the scaffolding and installation debris and leave your home feeling warmer and looking good.
You may also be interested in
 Savings figure source energysavingtrust.org.uk/Insulation/Solid-wall-insulation, February 2014. Actual savings depend on individual circumstances.
 Phone lines are open 8am–6pm Monday to Friday. Closed on Bank Holidays. Calls are free from a BT landline, however charges from mobile phones and other networks may vary. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for quality assurance and compliance purposes.
Make your home warmer
Call us on
0800 980 7640