Compare Business Electricity Prices
Why should I compare business electricity prices?
You could save money by:
- Comparing electricity prices offered by different suppliers and finding a cheaper rate
- Moving from a deemed rate to a Fixed Price Energy Plan
When should I compare business electricity prices?
- Moving premises – if you’re moving, it’s good practice to compare rates across suppliers even if you know you want to stay with the supplier you already have
- When you get your renewal letter – before renewing, compare rates to make sure you’re getting the best offer you can for your business.
How do I compare business electricity prices?
- Get a single or multi-site quote from British Gas by filling in our online form and compare the quote to your annual spend to see the difference
- Use third party comparison websites to compare prices across suppliers
- Get individual quotes direct from the websites of suppliers
- Create a table for yourself so you can make sure you compare like for like: contract length, business electricity rate and any other benefits.
What if I want to switch suppliers?
Switching is easy! Find out more about our switching process
Find out more
You might also be interested in
*Only applicable to new British Gas Business customers. £600 saving is British Gas Business online 1 year fixed price energy plan prices versus British Gas Business non-fixed price energy plan. Savings illustrated are based on an Eastern region customer using a gas consumption of 80,000kWh.
Get an electricity quote online
See what you can save on business electricity.
Or call 0845 026 4659,
Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5:30pm, Fridays 8:30am to 5pm.