Make your home warmer and you could reduce your energy bills
9 out of 10 homes needing loft or cavity wall insulation will now get it free. We are working with the Government to make homes across Great Britain warmer. Find out if you're eligible for free or subsidised cavity wall and loft insulation, don't miss out.
Did you know:
- In an uninsulated home a quarter of your heat is lost through the roof.
- Cavity wall insulation could save you up to £145 a year on your energy bills.
- Loft insulation could save you up to £150 a year on your energy bills.
- Loft insulation is effective for at least 40 years.
- The installation only takes a few hours and we will tidy up after.
We can insulate your home for free as part of The Energy Company Obligation (ECO).
Watch our video to find out more.
You may also be interested in
 Free or subsidised installations are through the Energy Company Obligation and are subject to assessment, technical survey and eligibility criteria. Tenants must seek landlord permission. Offer only applicable to residential properties and excludes all other properties including commercial or part commercial premises. See www.britishgas.co.uk/insulation-terms for details.
 Source http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/Insulation/Roof-and-loft-insulation.
 Savings figure source www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/Energy-saving-assumptions. Actual savings depend on individual circumstances.
Make your home warmer
Call us on
0800 691 1165
Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 8am-4pm