From 18-19 March 2015 at East London’s Old Truman Brewery, you’ll be able to ask the questions, do the practical workshops and network with the pros.
We’re co-sponsoring this year’s Elite Business Event, two days of learning and networking for small businesses ready for growth. Here are some of the top reasons to come:
1. No waiting at the back – with over 3,000 attendees, you’ll be competing for the big speakers’ attention in normal conditions. But with the iWaz.at app you can talk to speakers, exhibitors and Elite Business partners even before the event starts. Use it to connect with other business owners for work, partnerships and more
2. The people you want to meet – it’s not just about the speakers and workshop leaders. Though they include chef and creator of Reggae Reggae Sauce, Levi Roots, Olympic swimmer and entrepreneur, Mark Foster, and Ultimo CEO Michelle Mone OBE, founder of Ultimo. These leaders attract the high-growth, supercharged small business owners you want to meet
3. Up close to the big names – VIP and Executive passholders for the main conference have their own breakfast networking sessions. But regular free ticketholders can meet the big names at drop-in sessions throughout the two-dayÂ event
4. Small, networking-friendly seminars – with maximum 100 people per seminar, you get the chance to better engage with the professional speaker and network more easily. The focus is on sharing knowledge around key topics in HR and Legal, Technology, and Finance
5. Expert-run workshops – get the answers to your questions on digital marketing, export finance, energy cost savings and more. These are run by in-house pros from the event sponsors
6. Self-promotion – need we say more? Elite Business has a strong presence on LinkedIn and Twitter, and is actively promoting the event. Get in on the action with the #elitebizevent15 hashtag. Get photographed with famous speakers. Get your business name out there.
7. Finance advice and connections – crowdfunding platforms, angel investors and digital banking platforms are well represented. Join the workshops and connect with the exhibitors, including Angels Den and Crowdcube
8. Fast-track your own development – so you’re working like a slave for your company’s growth, but are your own skills falling behind? Don’t miss workshops on communications and leadership must-dos
There’s still time to register for free, so do it here.