Is it up to you to make sure your company’s move to new premises is smooth and painless? If so, just get in touch 10 days before you move and we’ll arrange a call-back to get all the information we need to sort out your account.
• It all starts with your final meter read. The last thing you’ll be thinking of when you’re packing up your desk and clearing out the fridge is telling us how much electricity or gas your business has been using. Let us talk to you at a convenient time to get your final meter reading.
• We’ll make sure your bill is up-to-date and accurate. Using your final meter reading we can then send you an accurate bill. Whether it’s the final bill as you leave or the first bill in your brand new premises, just give us your meter readings when you move out and when you move in. You’ll avoid estimates and the need for revisions and, if you’re owed a refund, we can sort that out quickly for you too.
• We won’t charge you for energy you haven’t used. If you give us at least 10 days notice before you move, we can make sure that any energy used afterwards is billed straight to your old landlord or the new owner. So you’re not left footing the bill.
• We’ll give you competitive energy prices for your new place. Don’t get stuck paying higher ‘Deemed’ prices*. Let us know when you’re planning to move and we can talk to you about our Fixed Price Energy Plans.
• If you’d like us to, we can talk you through everything you’ll need after your move. From energy efficiency advice, money saving tips, new boiler installations, to gas safety checks. We’re here to help.
It’s easy to get your energy supply switched seamlessly and your bills spot-on.
Just get in touch and tell us about your upcoming move now – we’ll arrange a call-back and start putting everything in place.
*Deemed prices apply when a customer moves into a site and uses energy but hasn’t agreed a Fixed Price Energy Plan with us.