If your business depends on heating or hot water, then winter is a bad time for your boiler to stop working. Replacing your commercial boiler or upgrading your commercial heating system now, makes sense as it’s ready when the cold comes back. Here are more reasons:
- Many customers forget the heating and hot water must go off when a boiler is replaced. Installing a new boiler usually only takes a day, but a bigger job can stretch to two and leaves businesses without heat and hot water for longer than is comfortable
- Your winter bills will be lower if you’re replacing an old boiler for a new energy-efficient model. This will save money for you in the long term
- Engineers will be quieter than in the busier winter periods
- You’ve got time to pick the right commercial boiler for your business. When it’s not an emergency to get your boiler back up and running, you can take your time deciding on which is the right boiler for the needs of your business
- If you’re already a British Gas business energy customer, then we’ll give you £500 to invest in a new commercial boiler to help you become more energy efficient .
If your system was out of action during the COVID-19 lockdown, then replacing it now, helps make sure you’ll keep your business warm and safe in the winter months.
Here’s some signs that your boiler could need replacing:
- Breakdowns are happening more often
- Your boiler can’t maintain a constant flow of hot water
- It’s hard to get the right temperature in each room
- Radiators are taking longer to heat up than they used to
- Your boiler is making strange noises
- ??Your boiler has a pilot light (this indicates an old and potentially inefficient model)
How long does replacing a commercial boiler take?
Replacing a wall hung or floor standing boiler can often be completed in a day but depending on the job could stretch to two. Two days can feel like a long time in winter without heating or hot water. You can avoid this by scheduling a replacement in the warmer months.
Get a quote
We’ve made it even easier and quicker for customers to get a free quote for a new boiler with video appointments <link>. You’ll access our expert advice and guidance all through your mobile phone. We can also visit you at your business premises if you prefer. For our existing energy customers, we will also give you a £500 contribution towards your new commercial boiler .
Of course, no one knows when their boiler might break down, but at British Gas we’re here for our business customers all year round. So, whether your boiler needs replacing or servicing, we’re always on hand to help.
Learn more about commercial boiler installation from British Gas
 This offer expires 31st December 2020 and can be used for a new service purchase or agreement only. Available to existing and new energy customers. It can only be redeemed against a single purchase. The maximum redeemable credit is 25% of the purchase price or £500, whichever is the lower value. We reserve the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, extend, amend or modify this promotion at any time without giving notice or reasons. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Related blog posts