If you're on our Variable Price Plan or Deemed rates, or would prefer to speak with us call us on
We want to make sure your switch to a new energy supplier is as quick and smooth as possible. So before you leave, you’ll need to:
1. Check that you’re not still in a contract with us. If you are, you’ll be able to switch supplier the day after your current Fixed Price Energy Plan ends
If you’re in the last 60 days of your contract with us:
so we can make sure our offer meets the needs of your business. We’re here 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
2. If you're outside your renewal window, or on deemed prices:
Call us on:
3. Give us a final meter reading so we can settle your account and create your final bill
4. Make sure you've paid all of your outstanding bills
If your account is in credit, you can get a refund.
We may object to you switching suppliers if:
If we object to your switch, we'll send you an objection letter, which will tell you what you need to do.
* We may record calls to help improve our service to you. Calls to 0800 numbers are free from mobiles and landlines. Calls to 0330 / 0333 numbers will cost you no more than 01 or 02 numbers from landlines and mobiles and may be included with your call package if you get 'inclusive minutes'. Text messages are charged at your standard message rate and may be included in your call package.