Business air conditioning service and repair
Why service your air conditioning system?
We recommend getting your air conditioning serviced annually as it helps to keep your system running smoothly and efficiently, and will keep your staff and customers comfortable. Your service should always be completed by a specialist REFCOM engineer.
Regular cleaning and maintenance will:
- Increase the life of your air conditioning system
- Help reduce running costs
- Help make sure warranties you may have remain valid
What’s included with an air conditioning service?
We offer a complete air conditioning service to make sure everything is working correctly. If we find any problems, we’ll make recommendations for further repair. The specialist teams we use only work on air conditioning systems and are registered with REFCOM.
- Remove and clean the air filters
- Inspect coils for dirt and clean them as necessary on both indoor and outdoor units
- Check and clean the condensate tray and make sure drains are clear
- Inspect and check the refrigeration circuit for leaks
- Check the electrical wiring and isolators
- Clean all the grilles
An air conditioning service can usually be done within two hours and in one visit
Postcodes we work in
We work with businesses in London and the south-east counties. We don’t work in Central London. The postcodes we work in are: NW, SL, UB, TW, KT, HA, W, N, DA, BR, SE, IG, CR, SM, SSW, BN, E, RH, TN, ME, CT, WD, EN and RM.
*Prices of £120 excludes VAT and VAT will be charged at an additional 20%.