Business air conditioning servicing and repair
Why service your air conditioning system?
If you run a business with an air conditioning system then it’s important to get the system regularly serviced. Your service should always be completed by a specialist REFCOM engineer.
Regular cleaning and maintenance will:
- Increase the life of your air conditioning system
- Help reduce running costs
- Help make sure warranties you may have remain valid
- Keep your staff and customers comfortable
'Well-maintained systems can help reduce your business electricity costs by up to 30%'. Carbon Trust air conditioning 2012
Complete air conditioning maintenance for your business
We offer a complete air conditioning service to make sure everything is working correctly. If we find any problems, we’ll make recommendations for further repair. The specialist teams we use only work on air conditioning systems, and are registered with REFCOM.
When we service your air conditioning system we’ll:
- Remove and clean the air filters
- Inspect coils for dirt and clean them as necessary on both indoor and outdoor units
- Check and clean the condensate tray and ensure drains are clear
- Inspect and check the refrigeration circuit for leaks, in line with the most up to date recommendations
- Check the electrical wiring and isolators
- Clean all the grilles
- Check the system to make sure it’s working correctly, and report any defects
Air-conditioning not working?
No problem! We’ll fix it. Call us free on 0800 316 5008, we’re here Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
Businesses we work with
We service and repair air conditioning systems for business, commercial and public sectors. Our customers include:
- Schools and colleges
- Hospitals and surgeries
- Computer rooms
- Industrial units
- Entertainment venues
Postcodes we work in
We work with business in London and the south-east counties. We don’t work in Central London. The postcodes we work in are: NW, SL, UB, TW, KT, HA, W, N, DA, BR, SE, IG, CR, SM, SSW, BN, BN, E, RH, TN, ME, CT, WD, EN and RM
We’re here to help
Frequently asked questions
Q. How often should I get my air conditioning serviced?
A: We'd recommend you get your air conditioning serviced annually. This helps to keep your system running smoothly and efficiently.
Q. Will your engineer service my entire air conditioning system in one visit?
An air conditioning service can usually be done within two hours in one visit.
Q. What should I do if my air conditioning system breaks down?
A: No problem! We’ll fix it. Call us free on 0800 3165008, we’re here Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
*Price of £120 excludes VAT and VAT will be charged at an additional 20%.
Other ways to get in touch