Compare Business Gas
Why should I compare business gas prices?
You could save money by:
- Comparing gas prices offered by different suppliers and finding a better rate
- Changing from a deemed rate to a Fixed Price Energy Plan.
When should I compare business gas prices?
- Moving premises – if you’re moving to new premises, it’s a good idea to compare business gas prices across energy suppliers even if you know you want to stay with the supplier you already have
- When you receive your renewal letter – before renewing, compare business gas prices to make sure you’re getting the best deal available for your business.
How do I compare business gas prices?
- Get a business energy quote from British Gas by filling in our online quote form and compare the quote to your annual spend
- Third party comparison websites let you compare prices between suppliers
- Get business energy quotes direct from the websites of energy suppliers
- Create a table for yourself so you can compare like for like: contract length, business gas rate and any other benefits
What if I’d like to switch business energy suppliers?
It’s very easy to switch! Find out more about our switching process.
See the competitive business gas prices available with British Gas and discover the reasons you should make us your commercial gas supplier.
You might also be interested in
*Offer only applies to new customers of British Gas Business on a one year Fixed Price Energy Plan and who use less than 60,000KWh of electricity per year. We‘ll price match both the unit rate(s) and standing charge, if the annual bill amount of the competitor’s quote is cheaper than the annual bill amount we’ve quoted. We’ll price match a competitor’s live quote, up to 5 days either side of the sale date. You’ll need to provide us with reasonable proof of a live quote, but British Gas retains sole discretion as to what constitutes reasonable proof. Examples include a: • URL of a quote obtained online. • Letter displaying the quote from the competitor’s sales department. The quote provided to us should be like for like, with the same: • Start date. • Duration. • Consumption. • Meter type. • Meter number. The electricity meter used to generate our quoted contract price must be the same as that used for the competitor’s quote. Electricity meters have a unique meter point administration number (MPAN). If the meter number doesn’t match then the competitor quote will be invalid.
British Gas retains sole discretion as to what constitutes reasonable proof. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer due to customers’ credit scores or other measures of credit worthiness. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer due to customers’ credit scores or other measures of credit worthiness. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.